Wednesday 13 June 2012

Im backk!

My internet is finally back after what seems like yearssssss!! And i eventually started eating healthy and excercizing. I started last Tuesday at 11 stone 9 pounds, and a week later i've lost 3 pounds! I'm aiming for 2 pounds a week so i was VERY happy with 3 :) Here are some pictures i've taken over the last week or so, of healthyness and fun stuff :) The plan i've been following is to work out for 40 minutes twice a day, usually going on the cross trainer i have at home twice a day, but some mornings i do 40 minutes jogging and then cross trainer on the evening, it's VERY hard but also rewarding, i'm already starting to feel better, healthier, and happier. I give myself one rest day a week. I'm also trying to stick to 1200 calories a day, which is also hard, but i'm not too strict on it. I'm going to have a treat day tommorow because i'm going out for a meal with my family for fathers day, and going to have whatever takes my fancy!! :)




New earphones that don't fall out my ears!! :)



 Picnic times

Water bottles. I think they're meant for protein shakes but i use them just for water!

New pedometer. It's a walking style one but i use it for jogging, not sure if its 100% accurate!

 Dinner - tacos, garlic bread, and coleslaw. Not very healthy.

Chicken, brown rice, and broccoli. I'm just going to be honest and say i really didn't enjoy this.

 This probably looks really bad, but curly wurlys are only 115 calories, and they last for ages because they're so chewy! And a 40 calorie Options hot chocolate with my sugar free caramel syrup, so yummy!

Smoothie making! Frozen banana, ice, skimmed milk.

 Toast with marmite, smoothie, and a glass of granola (if i have a bowl i tend to fill it, so i used a small glass!)

Lunch

New scales to weigh my food :)



Dinner

Dinner, a bit dark! Not THAT healthy, but omg it was good! 2 sausage, mash, yorkshire, carrots, sweetcorn :)


Breakfast

Lunch

 Breakfast

 Making healthy pizzas!





 I only managed to eat one pizza slice, my mom and dad shared the other one and they loved it, and made one for themselves the next day! 

New discovery in Tesco!! Fudge hot chocolate 40 calories.

Dinner - Crispy chicken, curry flavoured rice, sweetcorn

 Lunch


Made a cottage pie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment