Thursday 9 August 2012

Peanut butter and other things

So, i noticed i was running out of my dark chocolate peanut butter, and going all the way to London just to buy some more really wasn't going to happen, and neither was paying ridiculous delivery costs, so i decided to make my own!





I was really impressed with how it turned out, making your own version of things is good because you know exactly whats going into it and you can add as much or as little as different things as you like! :)

Some meals from the last few days...




Ive tried quite hard to keep up my healthy eating and i think i've done ok! I've been trying to also get in 40 minutes on the cross trainer each day and been keeping it up for about a week now so that makes me feel good! 
I have had 2 meals out in the past week though but i don't think i was as bad as i could have been/used to be. I went to Nandos and had a chicken burger with spicy rice (chips were very tempting but i said no!), and yesterday after i went to see Ted (amazing!) i went to Pizza Hut with my sister, i had a salad bowl (i don't know why they call it salad because basically its pasta, sweetcorn, lettuce, potato salad, crutons, bacon bits, cucumber, and doritos, so not very healthy, but very yummy!) So i had one bowl of 'salad' and then 3 pieces of pizza at about 170 calories a slice! So not too good but not too bad! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment