- Listening to the new Rihanna and Little Mix album over and over again.
- Seeing rise of the guardians last night, such a cute film.
- The fact that today is the last day of uni and I now have a whole month off for Christmas.
- My sister teaching me how to edit photos for my blog and my tumblr.
- Putting a new duvet cover on my bed, so pretty and comfy!
- Viewing houses for my last year at uni, hopefully we get the one we want! Fingers crossed.
- Coffee. I’ve never been a coffee drinker, but it realllyyy can help to wake me up and put me in work mode, and using my yummy caramel when I make it at home makes it so good!
- Speaking of hot drinks, I made a white hot chocolate which was amazing, even if a little sickly...
- Finishing my third essay and knowing I only have one more to do.
- Going to Harvester with Katie lastnight, so yummy!
- Teen Mom. Guilty pleasure. I am OBSESSED.
- My new yankee candle!
Quote of the day: