Tuesday 5 November 2013

Recent pictures


(excuse my very dirty mirror!)

New coat! I was so happy to get a new one, I've actually already got two coats but neither of them had hoods - which I desperately need with all the rain recently!

And some new gloves! :)


Me and Katie couldn't resist these, we tried them in Marks and Spencers and just had to get them, and they were on offer too so it's kind of justified :)







Fave dinner!!


A nice winter walk yesterday!

I was extremely excited about these new earphones, I lost my old ones, and to be honest they were a bit rubbish anyway, so I got these Sony ones, and although they are really good, the left bud constantly falls out my ear so I'm always having to put it back in, but the sound quality is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment