Sunday 23 September 2012

Bits & bobs

Never seen this film, excited to watch!

New Make-up, haven't brought any in sooo long, was waiting until i'd ran out of a lot of things and i don't have a good foundation that matches my skin properly so hopefully this one will be good, i'm also slowly running out of my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural which i've been using for YEARS, but i just can't afford it any more so i'm going to see how this £3.99 powder compares! Also i didn't pack my make-up very well for uni and just chucked things in and realised i only have about three lipsticks with me, which is obviously just not enough, so i got this one, i love the colour.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation - Ivory - £6.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Peach Glow - £3.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Firecracker - £4.99




T
There was a self serve machine for this pick & mix and weighing it myself and pressing the button to get the sticker was way more fun to me than it probably should of been..




No comments:

Post a Comment