Sunday 31 March 2013

Lush Bath and Easter Dinner!

So I've had this bath bomb since Christmas and actually haven't chance to use it because I've been at uni. But now it's the Easter holidays so earlier I had my first bath in about a year, and used this amazing Golden Wonder Bath Bomb from Lush that my sister got me for Christmas! :) It was nice and relaxing after cooking dinner for my family earlier :)



It looked too good to not take a million pictures. I never buy bath bombs, especially not special ones like this, and needed picture memories of this moment!



Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter Sunday!

xxx





1 comment:

  1. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete