Sunday 29 September 2013

Home made Granola

Ingredients
Oats (I just kind of guess the amount! It depends how oaty you like your granola)
200g Mixed Nuts and Raisans
Honey (2/3 Tbsps)
Dried Fruit (I used Cranberries)
Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional)
Oil (3 Tbsps)


Put your Oats into a baking tray

Add the mixed nuts

...and chocolate chips

Then the honey and oil, and mix!

And bake for 15-25 minutes 


Then add your choice of dried fruit!

I got this really cute Jar from Wilkinsons to store my Granola in!

And you can serve it with whatever you want! I usually have mine with fruit and plain yogurt :) And sometimes I add a spoonful of Nutella, but that's probably not the healthiest option haha!

I got this recipe off Claires channel here. I only followed it roughly as I didn't have all the ingredients!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment