Wednesday 16 October 2013

Recent pictures


Had a night out last Friday and this is my make-up and outfit..

A very unhealthy shop.. :/

I was most excited about these! I never buy stuff like this usually so it was a big treat! :)

I saw this in BHS and just thought it looked so cool I bought it for my Dad! :) I think he will be able to handle the heat haha, I can't imagine chocolate being THAT spicy?

I decided I needed an alarm clock after just using phones for so many years I actually wanted a proper reliable alarm clock!

Yummy din dins yesterday after the gym

Been spending most of my mornings reading in the library recently

Salted caramel hot chocolate!

Lincoln Cathedral

Nice little country walk on Monday

Made some more yummy granola

Really cute Russian Dolls!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment