Wednesday 9 January 2013

New DVD's, workout clothes, and jacket

Me and my sister are making our way through all the Hannibal films, so far we've watched Red Dragon and Silence of the Lambs, they're both so good.
I'm also OBSESSED with killer whales, so when I saw the complete Free Willy collection in Cex for £4.00 i I had to get it, i've only watched the first one so far, and it was soo cute.

I watched this film sooo many years ago when I was little, and I remembered loving it, and I really can't wait to watch it again.


I was in desperate need of new trainers, my previous pair were £15.00 and I didn't really think I needed a good pair if I just wanted to run on a treadmill, how very wrong I was! I started getting really bad pain on my ankles and shins and had to stop running for a while, so I recently ordered these New Balance trainers, so far so good, they feel a lot better than my old ones. I also ordered some shorts, as the only ones I have are really thick and I wanted some lightweight ones, and also a mens Adidas top!
Buying new stuff to wear to the gym actually really motivates me to go because I get excited to wear my new things!



I also ordered a new jacket from Missguided, i've been wearing my old fake leather jacket for three years, I love it, and still wear it, but thought it was time to get a new one, I love how this one just has the leather arms and not all over, and i really love the studded hood, so cute!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment