Friday 20 September 2013

Graduation Celebrations!

So Katie graduated quite a while ago now, and I completely forgot to do a post on it - because I hadn't got back into blogging properly at the time! Here are a few pictures!





I don't really know why I'm pulling this face, but I really liked the background on this photo!

Mmmmmmmm!!!

Celebratory meal at Wagamamas (mine and Katies favourite place) with my parents the night before Katies graduation. I had prawn Itame, one of my faves, it is just soo goood!






Afternoon tea after Katies graduation :)




Unfortunately I didn't get to go to Katies actual graduation as I thought it was important for my parents and grandparents to have the tickets (and your only allowed four), but we made sure to get lots of pictures afterwards! :)

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment